珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, January 1, 2010

NeW yEaR eVe WiTh CoUsIns~~

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!! A brand new chapter and a brand new day for everyone. Went to Kbox at Jusco with my cousins and had a mini countdown in front of the K box entrance. We were given some countdown "materials" and i don't know what they called. And everyone was there and waiting the moment. 5,4,3,2,1!! Happy New YEar!! haha, Just another new year begins!!
Why are you not happy today? hmm, although I cannot by your side and ask you, but hey, must cheer up k? i'm sure you will find some other (girl) to talk to. haha, and seriously i'm jealous. But, i told myself, never mind, as long as you are happy, just do it. Promise me you will be happy everyday, that's my only wish in 2010.
Saw you guys photos in facebook and you guys were having such fun. Am happy to see your smile again, for sure you had a memorable new year eve. Last night i played
UNO with cousins till 5am. I was damn tired so today only can go blogging. And i'm so happy you replied my New year wish. So unexpected. really damn happy and i got a good news, wahaha. so, it's a good beginning for me in 1-1-2010.
Once again, happy new year to my family, to you, to my friends, my classmates and all the people i know of course!! May God bless you all and have a nice New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment