珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

47th dAy WiThOuT yOu~~

Muahahaha. I highlighted my hair today!! My first time also. So excited when telling the hairstylist what to do. But, my fringe was too short being cut. Never mind, It will grow. Muahahahaha. And i got a special gift from a special one. Thanks a lot a lot. I will always appreciate what i have now. I will make sure i do better. Thanks and many thanks.
Today's mood really damn nice. Although somehow spoilt for a while. My dear gal, i am so sorry for that. I just wanna care bout you. And you keep away from me. So so sorry. Sometimes I don't know what people thinks, i am bad at it. And i don't know what should i do at times. Haiz. Really must improve.

Copied this from Yee sin's status:

She is crazy. She had chosen a tougher way which others wont agree with what she did. but this is her decision. please stop judging her. let her go and bless her. u will never noe how she feel.

Be tough my girl, no matter what decision you made, i will support you always always. Bless you and good luck. I understand that.

And so unexpectedly, six sense of mine predicted that MU will win tonight. And it's so Chun!! Rooney is Godlike!! 4 goals!!! It's indescribable. Godlike!!!! Muaahaha. My mood is super damn high although didn't watch the live match. Muahahaha..And my mood didn't get affected because the filtering things. It's ok you do what you like promising that you are happy. And i know, you are happy.

I need to sleep and now is 1 am. There's a rehearsal tomorrow so I need to get enough rest. That's all for today. Nitez nitez!!

1 comment:

  1. 打开心门,让阳光透进来,一定可以感受到温暖和光明~~证严法师
    http://news.tzuchi.net/QuietThink.nsf/4FC712AFFFEEF5DB4825680000120D09/FA4D914F33806B334825680B002ACEB4/$FILE/21.jpg

    ReplyDelete