珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A hApPy AnD uNfOrGetTaBlE DaY~~

I am so so happy today. It's a very special day for me. It's the last day of the Photo Exhibition and I saw a lot of UTAR students supporting us, visiting our exhibition and participating in the model shooting. I am so grateful. And there is something in my heart that i could not express. Photography is really so unique that can give me a satisfaction. I am so happy to work with all of you. It is really a pleasure to know you all. I love the feelings working with you all and everything. I enjoy the feeling holding the camera and seeing people's expression. Muahaha. I love that.


Thanks to Chee Choon, Hon Leong, Shu and Kenny for teaching me Photography skills. Really thanks alot alot for giving me the chance to hold the camera. I gained a lot of experience through this event. And the most important thing is the friendship that i can get in this event. I know each other better and I hope the bond among us can be continued. And i wanna learn more!! Learn more and more new things. More and more 1st time. I feel happy when learning new things and it's excited.

I really don't wish this event will end so soon I hope it can be extended till thursday or friday, but, it's ok, at least it's a very successful one. I am proud that i am a member of Photography society. I am PROUD!!. Thanks all.

These few days was chatting with a special one and our bond is like becoming stronger and stronger. Thanks for the caring, the guidance, the support and of course all the motivating words. U will always stay in my heart. Thanks.

And one more thing, i am tired of this. I have had enough of this. i think I should stop it. I hope i will go through this. I need support.And i am sure i can go through this...very soon..,

It's 2.41am now and i have class at 8am tomorrow. I think i should sleep because I am having headache and my eyes are pain. I think most probably i will sleep in the class tomorrow. Muahaha. It's ok, I promised myself that i will really really concentrate in class starting next week, and work harder than last time. I know i can do it. Wish me luck ba.

Nightzzz everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment