珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

41th dAy WiThOuT u~~

Finally, am back to kampar. Tomorrow is the first day of a new semester. Alone in the room makes me think a lot. Just now saw u post "bad sick" and am really worry about you. So, just msn you and ask about it. Luckily just because of dust, later will be fine. Hmm. Feel abit sad now. Peng is not here, maybe went for yumcha and xian not yet back, nobody talks to me. I know sometimes i have to be the best friend of myself, but maybe tomorrow school starts and holiday ends, so, quite emo. And you are not here also. So near and so faraway from me. Miss you a lot but cannot meet you. Always said when you are happy and i will be happy, it does not apply sometimes.

Hey, the bear with your face on it is still on my bed, i think maybe it's the most precious thing for me now. Thanks for making the bear for me. Maybe you predict that you will leave me soon and gave me this?? Everyday when i sleep and when i wake up, i see you. You are always by my side and i will always be there for you. I miss you.

My class will be 2pm tomorrow, good for lazy people like me. Perhaps a nice timetable for the semester is the thing that can make me feel happier. hahaha( try to smile reluctantly) Thought of applying for the car park balloting thingy but the webpage cannot be displayed. UTAR Portal jammed again. Nevermind, maybe i will try tomorrow as it is randomly picked. Lots of luck for me to get the sticker this semester.

You must rest more and get well soon. Good nite to you and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment