珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, January 8, 2010

tHe 31st DaY wItHoUt u~~

I didn't expect that results will be released today. It's too soon and i'm still not ready yet. Thanks to the Sucks UTAR Portal because i still couldn't get in. I might check it tomorrow. I'm so so worry. Give me luck please. Wish me all the best.SO reluctant to check it. So, you passed your pm but failed your major subject. Hmm, you have to gambate in the next semester since you wanna resit for the previous management paper. Your parents and your relatives are worried about you. Every time also ask me about you when meet me. So, don't let them down. I believe in you, you can do it. Bless you.
Today is a bad day for me, because i got scoldings from my mum for around one hour. I admitted that i'm quite lazy, but i really did something, you cannot see only. So, i would just try not to be so lazy anymore. What she scolded me is right. Sorry mummy. maybe tomorrow i will go wash the clothes i bought slowly and clean my room.
I have done all the Agendas for the previous meetings. After days and weeks of procrastinating, I finally dealt with it. So nice, i finished them all!! Now left only with the board that i'm in-charged with. So, maybe tomorrow, i will start doing it. A lot of things are waiting me to finish. Soon, Semester reopen, busy days coming again. Lazy to study, lazy for exam. haiz.
I will sleep after i finish the last episode of "Born Rich". Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment