珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

tHe 34th DaY wItHoUt YoU

Oh my God!! I had got my results!! Don't know wanna feel happy or sad. Because it was not what i expected but i think i deserved this since i was not concentrating during the exam. These 2 days i went to PC fair twice. I upgraded my RAM to 2Gb but the RAM is something wrong. WTH. My laptop keep restart and restart and restart. So i needed to go for the 2nd time. Waste petrol. and it was RM148. I'm nearly broke already. haiz. Overused money.
I saw your profile and u stated there "in a relationship with Maria Keiko". I was like, what the!! so fast!! and my heart aches very much. but, it lasted for a few minutes only. This doesn't mean i will stop loving you. I will keep my promise to you, waiting for you and not disturbing you. No matter how hard it is and no matter how long i have to wait, i will always be there for you. Unless i die one day. haha.. choi choi choi.touch wood!! As long as you happy!!
Sem reopen soon, so sad. I want a longer sembreak!! I want a longer sembreak. hey, weng, i miss you. i hope i still deserve to be the one who can say "i love you" to you. Do I?

2 comments:

  1. cheer up gal... 有时候放手也是一种幸福... 加油!!!

    [memories are nice... but they are what they are...]

    ~~v1nc3nt90

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i found out that he just changed back to single ady.. he just played with the girl only.. that's why my heart aches only last for a few minutes..it's ok..each person has their own mindset.. a promise is a promise and i wouldn't break my promise..i m happy.. and the most important thing is he has to be happy with his life now and i will be satisfied.. thanks for your caring vincent..sem reopen soon, see yea!!

    ReplyDelete