珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

tHe 29th DaY wItHoUt U~~

Today is a super normal day for me. I woke up at 11.30am, brushed my teeth and ate 2 slices of bread, a bottle of vitagen. The "food" for me today is Hong Kong drama, "Born Rich". I like a character in the drama who is Topman, the way he regards love impressed me. haha. If the world is full of guys like him, it's perfect. There would be no hurting, no breaking ups and no divorcing. So nice!!

Whole day helped out mum abit and watched the drama. Always think about you. Think about you all the time. I know what i think and what i am doing now is not rational. All my friends around me also advised me to stop my behavior now, told me that i will hurt myself one more time. But, i don't know, i couldn't stop loving you right now, I couldn't force myself right now, just like you couldn't force yourself to be with me. It's the same thing.

Maybe, as time flies, i will be better, i will let go slowly. But now, i still wanna try one more time, give myself one more chance. There is chance right? even 0.01%. So, it's ok, i am alright and i found myself happier and my life is getting back normal abit. I'm happy because 2010 begins and i never cry once.

So, good luck to me. Arghh, feel like eating McD now. I think i will watch one more episode then only go to bed. good nite, people!! and good nite to you. sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment