珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

49th dAy WiThOuT yOu~~

Today is really a big day for me. It's the biggest event of the photography society and we had an opening ceremony. Every committee is so dedicated to this event and everyone is so so excited!! Specials thanks to the helpers first, without you all, we cannot make this event a success. Secondly, special thanks to Chee Choon, who threw out this idea and being a good leader always. and lastly, to all the committee members and DSA staff who contributed a lot and sacrifices for this event. Hon leong, who is the Exhibition Director, contributed a lot a lot. It is indeed a successful one and I am so so happy that it ran smoothly.

To me, photography is very important in life. Without it, we cannot capture down important moment and memories that tend to fade away easily. Photography can always remind us on the past and even though everything has changed. Memorable moment will not happen for the second time. I am glad that many students came in and enjoy our photos.

I do not really know why you didn't come for today's opening ceremony, but i knew you have class till 3.30pm. I thought you will come, but, it's ok, may be you wanna avoid me. And i purposely asked Chee Choon to print out your best shot, which is the "Ants" one, because i knew you are proud of that photo and I knew you like that photo very much. It's really a rare one that hardly to snap.

And i saw the photo that took by Mr. Cheang from Foto Imej Perak which has me and you, standing on the bridge and we post purposely for them to take photos. That photo really so nice and i love it very much. Do you still remember it? I sincerely hope that you won't avoid me and come for the exhibition, because you have one photo being exhibited and I have helped to edit that photo into black and white. I really really hope that you will come. I will do everything silently. I will not disturb you.

Wow, it's 2.40am now. My legs were pain cause wearing high heels today. Haha, it made me think of the Prom night that we had before. That night my legs were damn pain and you pour warm water and massage my legs without hesitation. It's so sweet and so warm. Thanks for everything that you've done for me. It's my fault for didn't know how to appreciate you.

1 comment: