珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

39th DaY wItHoUt YoU~~

Yesterday went to KL, 3 hours in the KTM and reached there at 12 something. That's the first time i was boarding a train. I never thought that is the speed of a train. Consider slow, but safe. haha. I still remember you promised to bring me take train together, because you never take a train. But, you also didn't keep your promise and went with friends. It's ok, one should not always keep his or her promise, right??

Had a great days with the Mun Chin, hor Shin and Shiau Peng but had a bad day as well because i planned to buy my Chinese New Year clothes at KL, but in vain. I bought nothing except a bread from Bread Story. So so disappointing. And i was so tired keep on trying clothes and visiting stores in Time Square. Maybe i am a bad shopper. I am not good in shopping.

What i dislike is that most of the shops wanna sell at lower price due to the reason to attract customers, they sell at flat price on all items and did not allow consumers to try on clothes. Although this is a good tactic to win customers, I could say this is a bad one as it can trick customers just to buy it because it's cheap, not because it's suitable. People just wasted their money when the clothes bought are not the size they want.

So, i went home by train at 6pm with nothing but a bread and a tired body and mind. Something funny happened was that an ipoh guy bought the wrong ticket which is ipoh - kl. But ours were Kl - Ipoh. And so coincident that his seat is the same with one of us. So, i had to sit with the guys and my besties more cham, they had to squeeze in 2 seats. Pity them.

I was roughly 2 days away from laptop, so, how are you? (stupid question and talking to myself again)I think you have recover from your not well because saw you "singing at Kbox" that status and played badminton.

During the holidays, i kept thinking a lot of things. Luckily i didn't become insane and i finally understood one thing. No matter good or bad one's circumstance, it's the best arrangement for he or she. So, I would treat the break up as a bad situation but i believe that's the best arrangement for me at the moment that fate wants me to go through. And it's for you also. I will be happy, don't worry.

So sleepy now. New semester is starting on next Monday, maybe i won't have time to go blogging everyday. But, i will miss you all the time. Hiak Hiak~~

No comments:

Post a Comment