珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

43th dAy WiThOuT yOu~~

I am seriously damn headache and tired now. Slept at 2am last night and woke up at 4am today. Slept for only 2 hours. Till 11pm only reached hostel. Had bath and washed clothes till now blogging here. I met him today!!!!! after 42 days of missing you, finally can meet you. I didn't mean to disturb you, but you were downstairs just now so just met you. I just wanna send you the medicine only. Last night saw that you were sick in facebook was already 12am at night. Peng and xian didn't want me go out so late and didn't want me to do stupid things like this, I also scared to disturb you. So, i just made up my mind not to. But, I really worried about you. If didn't bring you the medicine, i will worry and worry. (Sory to peng and xian for not listening your advices.)
Sorry to disturb you and thanks for the book.
The feeling to meet you again is so indescribable, i was so so nervous, heart beating like hell and it's like not natural at all. I behave stupidly and i nearly choked my words and cannot talk as usual.
I see you.
You look fine after the badminton. I also feel relieved. If you really still headache and flu, must eat medicine.
I cried on the way home while heart still beating like hell. I cried in 2010 after meeting you and after so many days of being tough. Seriously i am missing you.

Today went for the HSBC Young Entrepreneur Award, Business Plan writing skills workshop. It started at 8.30am at PJ ,PB Block and ended at 1pm. And we have to wait for the afternoon session till 6pm only can go back. And i took a nap in Station 1 Cafe. First time in my life to sleep in a public place. I was too tired that time.
Thanks to Zuo-Yang for fetching us back kampar. At least faster than the bus. But, KL really really damn jammed just now. hate that.

I don't know what I am typing now. Wanna sleep now and maybe 4am go for Carling Cup. Muahaha. MU vs MC. Nitez everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment