珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, January 29, 2010

lOvE yOuRsElF~~

It's time to stop everything. I' m gonna love myself starting from today. I've heard about this by Esther, she said everyone of us has a cup that is not full with water. Water in our cups indicates the love we have ourselves. When our cup is not full with water and we still go and love others, we will have to give the water we left to others. And when we have no water left, we ask from our lovers. So, it will rotate and rotate and rotate but our cups still not full with water. The best thing to do is to stop asking love from others but to find ways to make your cup full. When your cup full, you are mature enough to get married and to create another cup (baby). If your cup is not full, how do you love others? how do you love your family?

It's very important to know how to love yourself and spread your love to people that need your love. Not the couple kinda love, is the sincere love to others through caring and helping.

And i understand one thing. Remember to forget. Memories are sweet but sometimes, things will change over time, and memories will fade away. So, remember to forget. Something i wanna express is that someone who are already in my heart, the place will not change. It's not the couple kinda love, it's sincerely but indescribable bond and it cannot be resisted. And my friends and besties, I love you all. Thanks for always by my side supporting me. I am grateful to have you all with me. Always.

1 comment: