珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Monday, August 2, 2010

DONE


The feeling of finishing an assignment is really really happy! Though i still not yet bath till now. And I just did 9 pages over 19 pages of the whole assignment in one day. WAHAHAHA. I am so full of joy now. I know I can if I want to.

FINALLY it's done!! Hooray!!

This is the last time. I want change!! I want to change liao. I will ask for help next time. I will delegate task better next time. By the way, thanks Zuo-yang for the help even not the same group with me. Seriously thanks a lot!! Good luck in you and your group's RMP!!! And of course good luck to my group's RMP. Aiks, but tomorrow i have to continue my FYP. Aiks.

By the way, here is a Music Video to share. Very touching. Nice song, pretty girl. ==> Ayumi Hamasaki!! The song is called Momentum.


Ok la, wanna bath already. Later still need to drink medicine and apply medicine.T_T.
Nitez people

No comments:

Post a Comment