珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

心肝宝贝

Today just finished Advanced Taxation paper, it was tough. This week is very stress. Coming Wednesday will be another midterm which I never study before since week 1. It's at 6-8pm!! Then, Thursday continue my FYP presentation slides at 8am in the morning. And most importantly, Saturday, is the sparring competition. I am still weak in fighting. I wonder how will I fight in this coming competition. STRESS ME UP!!

I am doing my FYP slides and i saw Sau Ting post this MV on facebook. I find the song is quite nice and i like it once i saw it. Can't wait to watch this movie. It's a must to watch!! 心肝宝贝 mean My Darling Baby (Google Translate). Here is the Music Video. Nice =] Love the song!!


天是那么大 人是那么多 偏偏让我遇见你
你是那么真 你是那么好 我曾怀疑我在作梦

不再一个人 心事有人听 漫漫长夜在一起
和你数着心 海边迎着风 只要有你我就安心

你是我的心肝宝贝 爱你爱到无路可退 这一辈子都不后悔
陪你上山下海 陪你黑夜白天 快乐伤悲都无所谓

你是我的心肝宝贝 爱你爱到掏心掏肺 希望你也真心想对
我要为你干杯 我要为你喝醉 因为你是我的宝贝

要骗你的话,我就骗你一辈子,骗你一辈子幸福快乐的生活。

Nice right?? hehe.. Hope i can do well in everything. Hope I can fight well in the competition. Jia You!!

p/s: Saw my ex's current gf ask him accompany her to watch this movie. haha. I am wondering if I am still with you, i will also ask you accompany me to watch this. *Abit Sad Sad*
Dun think dun think. There is no turn around in life. We must move on. I believe, life is superb. *I know I can if I want to!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment