珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, August 27, 2010

HapPy WeEkEnD


Last week went back to Ipoh after so long never back. Cooked 2 dishes for my family for the first time!! ( very regretful because so grown up already only cook. ish ish)

haha, my first dish!!
second dish!! (looks so simple till everyone also know how to do)
This dish was cooked by me and my mum!!
This is the most delicious one by mummy!!

And it's super happy that I went to the Ipoh Garden East's pasar malam with my uncle, my dad's sis (姑姑) and my dad's aunt (姨婆). Bought a lot of things to eat. Whole Friday was very very full till i sleep. Sure gain a lot of weight by the day itself.

The next day I went for a movie in Jusco with dad's sis (姑姑). Watched the movie that I am so longing to watch which is 龙凤店 starring Richie Ren and Barbie Hsu. Both looks great in that movie as a couple. We laugh from beginning till the end. It's a very nice movie to watch!! It's funny, sweet and eye catching. Thumbs up thumbs up!!

TGV Cinema Popcorn!! slurpp!!

The poster for this movie
So sweet!!
She looks pretty even she is holding a cane. lol.
And i love the cane. there is pink color ribbon and a little bell there!! very nice
This scene is the sweetest one.
I think this is the most handsome look of him in the movie. haha.

Then we went for late lunch in Oh Sushi Japanese Restaurant in front of Jusco. Sushi there are nice and price are reasonable. For sure I will go there again. Thanks 姑姑 for the nice treat!!And here are some photos i took using my Ixus Digital Camera. ( I think it can take nice macro photo especially food!!!!) Yummy yummy!!

this restaurant has a huge and thick menu
cups of green tea
sauce plates and little pot for sauce
sotong
very nice lo
soft shell crab. I think is the best dish for the day.
now see the photo still so mouth watering!! lol
sushi
sushi 2
Japanese seafood fried rice
yummy!!
wahaha..meals we had..super nice ar!!!
slurrp~~~
miso soup 1
different miso soup 2
thanks 姑姑 for the super tasty meal and movie!! hehe..
me!!
can you see the sotong's mouth??
reasonable price
sushi belt

I have new color for my nails too.
purple

Thanks Zi Yang for the strawberries!! very nice!! Thank you thank you!!
delicious strawberries

Long time never had a relaxing weekend!! super happy. Continue anti-emo!!! This weekend will be another enjoyable one because we have an outdoor photo shooting for Bani and Friends with kenny, alwyn and zi yang. Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day and not so sunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment