珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

nEw CoLoRs Of mY LiFe

Just had a nice and relaxing weekend back in Ipoh after so long never back to hometown. Now only wanna blog about my wushu tournament last saturday and sunday. I have been thinking about the competition this week.

Joined sparring training this year April and i enjoyed it so much. Though it was quite tiring and painful for me when i first being trained. The warming up, stretching my legs, physical training, building up my stamina and etc. I don't really join in sports in my past 20 years. Everything starts from zero.

Flashing back the obstacles happened during training, time management as i am already a year 3 student and everything. I am so lucky. Although I lost in the match, I have won experiences. It's a new color that i never had in my life. It's priceless, right? Here are some photos revealed the memorable wushu tournament.


Waiting to go to medical check up on Thursday

reached persekutuan wushu perak

application form
weighing

First day of the tournament, no match for me, so i was the photographer of the day!!

in the bus!!
reached wisma majlis sukan negeri perak
apple pie of McD given by little zi xuan! muaksss!!
My first time makan this pie.lol

body guards and head guards! newly arrived from China.
venue for sanda!!
zi xuan and me
zi xuan so cute!! chairman, Chim (right) and vice chairman, Zi yang (left)
Zi xuan:"u promise me yea"
Zi yang:"yes madam!!"
zi xuan so lovely!!zi yang so funny..lol
this picture so funny lo!! little zi xuan is the dai lou!!
lovely cutie!!
wushu family

Here comes the next day in which my match is the 2nd match in the morning. Only 4 girls participating in the girl's sparring. My category only has 2 people in which I have to spar with zi yan. I was so nervous that day because my family coming to watch the match. I kept wishing that i will not kena belasah kao kao. lol.

the match - me with zi yan
never know we will be competing each other.
finally, silver + gold!!
my first time!!!!
me, zi xuan, zi yan and wai wai!!
sparring team!! good job!!
wushu family!!
zi xuan, me and chee choon
photography family!! thanks alot to Alwyn for being the photographer of the day!!
thumbs up!!
me and lovely zi xuan!!
long time never play this game already. love the smiles on our face. it's childhood memories.

UTAR bus with wushu family!!

The tournament ended successfully and UTAR wushu club winning 5 golds, 5 silvers and 1 bronze. To me, it's a breakthrough in my life. Memories that I will never forget. Thank you instructors, zi yan, wai wai, sze cia, chee choon, zi yang and all wushu friends. Without support and encouragement, I may give up long time already. Really appreciate it. Proud of myself for being persevere!! hehe.

silver silver!! haha.
Next week we will have a celebration at instructor, Mr.Lee's house, I am so keen to have fun with everyone. And we girls will be helping out Mrs. Lee to prepare. hahaha. Can't wait. It will be the last relaxing activity before final exam starts. Joining sparring toughen my physical and mental. Especially in terms of mentality, it trained me not to give up so easily and to adhere to things that are worth it to. I have become stronger!! hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment