珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

iT's DuRiAn!!

Finally after 1 week of rest and recovery, i went for training today. Sad that even some basic movement i also not competent to do it. Like warming up, stretching my legs, kicking and even punching.

Happy that i can jog. Today i jogged from Block C to Sports complex then return to Block C and continue jog to Block E and D, then Block C, Block B and Block B. Haha. Super happy because i didn't gasp for air. Then, i did some basic stretching again. Good JOB! Now i feel my back not that pain already. Mr. Lee, my instructor said I should do more exercise but slowly, not to injured it again but to scatter the stasis of blood of my back. I will go for tomorrow training!! Yeah!

Next Saturday will be the competition. Today i have registered myself. First time, going for sports competition in UTAR. It's excited yet i am worried because of the injuries. I hope it can recover faster so that my movement won't get restricted when i am fighting!! Good Luck to me.

And again finally, after recovery from sick, I had Durian today!! YEAH!!After dinner at pasar with Alwyn and bought some kuih, we decided to buy durians!! hahahaha. Super happy ar today! 100% satisfaction from the durians though some of it not that nice. Longing for durians 3 weeks ago!!

Wahahaha! It's durian we bought at the roadside in front of CK. 3 for RM12 and free 1 biji!!
Me after training XDDD
It's Alwyn behind!! Look at the durian!! luring!!SLurrpp~~
These are the durians we kept for Wei Cheng, the sleeping prince.
He never pick up the phone when he asleep because he put it on silent mode, no ring tone, no vibrate. You will never wake him up unless you go and knock on his door for 5 mins.
Sleeping prince. LOL.

Time to sleep people. Need maintain the stamina for competition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment