珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HaPpY + bAd


Seriously don't want to blog about this week. Last week hurt my back. This Monday I was sick. Never fell sick like this before. Thanks Zi Yang accompany me to c doctor. I was so cold in the lecture hall even i have worn sweater. Visiting the government doctor took us so long, wasted our time.

Tuesday was the mafia prom night, I stayed at hostel whole day sleeping because i was sick. I vomited that morning. So suffering. Thank God i was okay already that night. Thanks CC bought me porridge. I bought a dress last Sunday which i think it is quite mature and a necklace that recommended by wei cheng. Nothing special about the prom, overall is successful. Lin Kah Jun and MayJune appeared there. One thing needed to be mentioned is that the friend of mine made a move lo. Ehehe. Here are some pictures.

Me with the event photographers- Shu and Chee Choon
and the studio shooting group.
Vincent and me
Vincent and me 2
Thanks Branden for the flower. It's for charity!!
What do you think about my new dress? Old Aunty?? lolx.

Wednesday, my car kena langgar by a stupid Malay. Seriously i don't know how the hell he could langgar me. I jalan my road and he jalan his la. Why come langgar me? Ended up, my light cover broken into piece. He still can smile to me and said, :" you are student, takpe takpe, kedai kite boleh tolong cari itu light cover." "you takut ar? jangan takut!!" If CC were not there, i think i really will punch him on his face. Luckilly i didn;t do that. CC was right, because 1) i am just a student. 2) I am not orang Kampar, he is orang Kampar. Later he has his whole gang come then how? 3) I was alone that time and so do him. No witness. Quarrel also no use. 4) If i injured, then how? Thanks CC. Nevertheless, it's a truth to be accepted. U see the picture that i drew.

The Malay just langgar me like that. He drove my road!! Hate him.

This is the correct way to drive, ok?
don't made me call you babi and brainless. Thank you.

And i went to the hospital for the second time for the week. (waited for so so long also) CC accompany me there as he also needed to visit the doctor. He has some kind of allergic. Thanks CC accompany me. I feel very very very bad. My back is hurting me even when i sit still. It's so painful. Doctor asked me to go for X-ray the next day. So, i went to the hospital the next morning which is the third time for the week. SO BAD!!! Luckilly this time need not to wait so long. Get a letter yesterday. This time is my bro accompany me. Thank you hoe hoe. Thank God, my spinal didn't hurt. But doctor said it takes time to cure. And my competition is around the corner which is next next saturday. I am so going to take good care of it and i want to go for the competition. I don't care already. I want to go.

This week i skipped so many classes. Tuesday whole day and Thursday 2 classes. I become very bad already. Very bad student. What also bad. Health bad, academic bad, mood bad. No more anti-emo mood. Haiz. Hope next week will be better.

Just watched a video clip on the facebook posted by my ex. I wondered what feeling will he had when he is watching that video clip. It's a story about a wife who is very love the husband found out that the husband had an affair with a young pretty girl, and the wife chose to leave him because the young pretty girl pregnant. Pity the wife but im sure the wife can have brighter future after leaving the stupid husband who do not know how to appreciate the wife. Because after years, the young and pretty girl also will become old. That time, the husband will go find another one ( I guess only la). So, the wife did a very good decision. I cried because i can feel the love of the wife towards the husband. Shame of the STUPID husband.

Here are some photographs of the moment when i am with Alwyn and Wei Cheng. Photos were from wei cheng's hp.

Went for pool together, alwyn's finger. [do not learn]
This is poori. [fired in the oil] lol
The best nasi lemak in kampar. [recommended by Shu]
And i agree!!
Went to Vegas. [Their food]
Vegas hot chocolate.[My drinks] and it's not bad.
it's a nice place to dine in.World cup final.

Me muka emo, funny face of wei cheng.

Overall, the whole week is so dramatic for me. Hope no next time. NO Next time.

*真得谢谢志春的一切一切。。我在想如果你毕业了,我会很不习惯吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment