珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Clearing the spider Web of my blog

Recently have no time to update my blog, now has no mood to study, so I wanna clear the web of my blog. Just start with the celebration of my 21st birthday.

celebration with my housemates
with hor shin!! muakss!!
With peng peng!!
with my roomate!! ONG SU XIAN!!
See what they gave me as my 21st birthday? it's a bonsai!! Thanks girls.
And i will forever remember my 21st birthday, it's really unforgettable. You girls ate the cake without me. lol.
Yee Sin and me. Finally we can celebrate our birthdays together. I am so touched that you came back to celebrate my birthday and organised for me. I am so grateful to have you with me.
My Dear Yee Sin!! Muakss Muaksss!!
Me making my wish.
Her kiss to me!! touched.
Little gathering with them! thanks for celebrating our birthday!!
love you all!! Yeah!!
Cutting our cake!!
My cake!!
And, my kiss for you.
love you yee sin.
this is the tradition!!
hor shin, peng, me, soh chien and kah mun!! miss you all!!
me, peng, cady, pui pui and hor shin!!
cady, pui pui, soh chien,hui jing, peng, me, hor shin and jia yu!!
my love, peng!!
3 of us!! friendship forever!!
me and my mummy!! muakss muaksss!!!
celebrating with my family.
making wishes!! *wink*
singing birthday song!!thank you!!
banana chocolate cake!! my beloved!! hehe..

Celebration with my TA4 classmates!!
Finally uploaded all my birthday photos.
Continue to the activities that i have joined since week 1!!
Firstly, i have been the emcee for RCM Orientation May 2010 - Mass Call
with branden!!
with my co-emcee, seng poh and the organizing chairman, ah mei.
seng poh and me
Next, celebrating beng chun's birthday!!
beng's bufday!! same year, same month and same day!!

with TA4 classmates!!
This is the small studio test!!
taken by Wen-Dick. small studio test!! ugly face but memorable as i dun always do this kind of expression!! lol.

captured by chee choon, thanks!!

Next is the career exploration week!!
we are the photographers, me, kueng tak, vincent and wen-dick!!
me with 500D *wink*
4 of us!!
me and kueng tak!! funny pose!!
Next is the Mysterious night which i have been performing keyboard!! My first time in UTAR.

me during mysterious night, keyboard performance solo "River Flows in You", duet with Jin Chee the "Canon in D Prelude"
Me and Alice!!
thanks for the flowers, Chee choon and Eliza!! and he is jin chee.
Me with Yee yuin (Lim Leng Lui)
me, yee yuin and shiao si
canisius, Eliza, me and chee choon!!
taken by Wilson Teoh!! thanks for the photo!! I love the feel!!
taken by wei cheng. thank you wei cheng for the lovely photos!!
taken by wei cheng. My hands. lol.
taken by wei cheng. Jennifer and me.
me and Jin Chee.
me and shiao si.
me and jin chee
me and canisius
taken by wei cheng!! thank you! me with the mask.
taken by wei cheng!! me again. lol.
taken by wei cheng!! me with the flowers. I love this photo the most!! thank you wei cheng!!
lastly, it's me and pooi san!! Lol. That night i didn't bring any camera there, all were taken by others. It's really a memorable event for me.

Next is the hanging out with Wushu Gang in Ipoh Parade!!

We had bowling session!!
We had Movie "The karate Kids" with Mr. Lee and family, Mr Lee, Mr. Tan and Mr. Lim.

Next is the Talent time 2010! OHANA!! means family. I am the assistant treasurer.
Winnie, Kar Yi, Pooi San and me!! i love the flwer thingy on the head. Had a nice Jasmine scent!!
Ocean, Beng Chun, me and Eugene!! They had a great performance that day.
Me carrying the pressie!!
Me with Jennifer!!
Me with Pooi San. The board behind is drawn by us!! it's team work!! Rocks!!
Kar Yi and me
me, kar yi, pooi san and poh ni.
taken by wei cheng. Me and Jennifer. I love the vignette effect!!
Me and Kar Yi!!
We all on the stage introduced by our organizing Chairman!!

Teh next day after talent time, is our chinese orchestra night!!
Plucking instruments plus one er hu girl, shu fen!!
having dinner together!!
Ling Ching and me.
Beng Chun and me and Pipa.
with Yik Siang fans!!
LK with me.
We are the chinese orchestra unit of UTAR!!
taken by wei cheng. me playing pipa.
after the performance.
me and vincent!!
pipa, me and kueng tak.
me, kueng tak and xin rou.
taken by wei cheng. I love this very much!! Thanks again wei cheng.
taken by wei cheng. my hands. lol.
taken by wei cheng.
taken by wei cheng. ryan choon and me and pipa!!
taken by wei cheng. ALwyn Foo with me and pipa and EOS 450D.
me and xin rou.
We successfully organized a concert!! the first and ever chinese orchestra concert in UTAR Perak Campus.
Yik Siang and me.
Cheng Wei and me.

Next event is the 1 Malaysia Food Carnival participated by us!!
Yan Yee and me were selling soya and cincao!!

Next is the celebration of Miss Kok Sin Yee Birthday!! My TA4 classmates!!
Ah Kokn and me.
Happy family TA4!!
Hapy birthday Ah Kok. We gave her a water melon as her gift!! wahaha.
And the muffins as her cake!!
Happy TA4!!

Lastly, the event i have photos with me is the general meeting of Photography society.

We were playing games conducted by shu.
Me and Abigail (the beauty)!!
Taken by Wei cheng. Covering my face.
games games games.
I was in the middle!!
And the one wearing same pink colour collar-T is Wei Cheng which most of the photos were taken by him. *Claps*

We celebrated alwyn and Ji yang birthday.
This weekend was so memorable to me, we went for badminton, mamak, i went for gym, cooked dinner with Alwyn and Wei Cheng, Pool together. All the photos will be uploaded once i get it.
I think starting from this week after the Annual General Meeting, i will be really really concentrate in my studies, assignments and FYP. No longer active in activities, no longer go to DSA so often. This is a promise to myself.

If you walk towards me for the 1st step, i think i don't mind walking towards u for the rest of the 99 steps.
*wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment