珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SwEeT dAy FoR mE


Today is the most relaxing day for me so far in this week. Woke up in the morning at 9.30am, prepared myself and went to uni for the Emcee thingy. Today not much mistake, so, i would say i am so lucky today. Thank God. After went home, i took a long nap. And it rains during 5pm i think, and i continued my sleep till 7.30pm. So sweet!!! Long time never sleep like this.

And what is so sweet about today is that a friend of mine is falling in love to another friend of mine. I am so sweet to hear this. To hear their sweet stories. I love to see my friends get into a totally positive relationship. It's just so sweet. No other words can be best used to describe this. And i love this phrase --> nice to see u two suka one another! by Alwyn. Recently I am anti-emo and I am in totally positive mood. If i were able, i hope i can make everyone around me to be happy always.


I realized something, some girls would get too temperamental when they are in a relationship. This is so bad lo because guys just beh tahan girls that always emo emo and always nagging nagging. So, to all girls that are in a relationship, be more considerate, be more understand. Your bf will be grateful and appreciative. Anyway, just my stupid opinion as i had 2 failure relationships. *Sarcastic*
And i went to eat lok lok with peng because the house left me and her only. After that we went to Ice shark to eat this. Not exactly this lah as i didn't have the photo. But its name is called glutinous balls ice. Has the pink color thingy on it and a scope of Strawberry ice-cream!! It's Strawberry!! Sweet!! Just another sweet day for me.


And i dream of you again lo. You scared me terus and woke me up. You wore clothes that is so not your style. So gayish. Hak sei me. This is something that reduce my sweetness of today. LOL.

Back to week 8, i have 2 midterms and 1 presentation. I have not touch anything about my midterm yet. This is so so bad to me. I think I become a bad student already. But i enjoy it very much. haha.

Nitez people.

No comments:

Post a Comment