珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, July 16, 2010

My fiRsT fIgHt


Yesterday is my first fight during training. And i had super semangat to go for training. After warming up, i tried sparring with wai wai. I don't know why after 2nd round, beh tahan, i cried!! gosh.. Maybe i kena my leg. Pain lo. This is the consequences.

Geli hor?? Pain pain. But i can tahan!! And i bought this to sapu my legs.
Kung Fu Medicated Oil~
The old wound needed 2 weeks to cure, i hope this time can be faster. When the punches came straight to my face, i didn't what should i do. end up, i escape and use my butt to face the opponents. Butt kena kicked. pain pain. Then when i tried to kicked with leg, my leg kena her leg, resulting my leg a blue black but she didn't feel anything. I think my leg is very darn fragile. *sad sad*. Need to pukul summore to make it hard!!

And the most important is i have to overcome my mentality. I have to face the punches, face the opponent and not to run away. Back is the most important place. I need to know to use my technique appropriately. Participating in the competition is not to win, but to try new things, to challenge myself and to gain experience. Life is great if you try many different things instead of a boring and dull repeating activities everyday.

In this last month, i need really intensive training and practices to prevent me from kena belasah by my opponent during the competition. Though i don't plan to win, i need to do my best! I am not gonna to give up!! As what you all said, the opponent is human also, she also knows what is pain!! haha. I will gambate! Will not let my parents worry about me.
I need power to urge me!! i need motivation!!

Tomorrow i am gonna be the emcee for the Post graduate Studies workshop from 12pm till 5pm. All the best to me!! Go Go Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment