珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life is superb!!!!


This week is really a happy week for me. Though there was a Taxation exam on Saturday darn early at 8am in the morning, it's darn happy for me. Successfully conducted AGM with a fair results. Gratz to all the newly elected committees!!! And it's time for me to stepped down from Photography Society. I have been committee since pro-tem, mixed feeling of retiring from society. Happy is because i don't have to do work, sad is because I don't want to be apart from it. It's already 3 years. Even longer than the relationships i had before. Lolx.
Here are some photos of AGM!!

It's me presenting the annual report - activities we have done the whole year.
It's me giving people attendance list i think.
taken by kenny, I was outside the classroom waiting for members.
Esther giving brief guidelines on election.
They are the legendary Alwyn and Wei Cheng. brother than real brother.
2 pandas!!
Members enjoying the refreshment!!
Our Chairman, Chee Choon.

Canisius, Chee Choon and me.
Newly elected chairman, Shu Tze Yuh! *Claps*

He is Shu Tze Yuh, call him Shu!!
Congratz to him and all the committees!!
Have faith with you all!!
So happy it ended successfully.

Recently really enthusiast in sports ady!! Since i went practice for Wushu Sparring, i love sweating, i love the feeling of relax. I went for badminton twice since last week with the photography gang, Alwyn, Wei Cheng, Ji Yang, Chee Choon, Eleanor and her gang and Vivian!! Love the Gang!! And something i am so happy is that my stamina improved a lot compared to my past 21 years. During primary and secondary school, i was the one who run the last, always gasping for air. But now, when i played badminton, I won't pant. *Claps* !! I am going to participate in the sparring tournament in coming August, I went jogging, swimming, gym and technical training. All those sports that i never take it seriously in my life before.
Sparring photos!!

I never know i will involve in sparring.
It's challenging.
I know i can do it, i will overcome myself.
Gambate!!

Love the life now very much. It's superb to me. Had a new image, new hair style, new bunch of friends and most important is I know how to love myself more. I bought myself the first bar of chocolate, bought a new racket (first), bought things i like. Sayang myself more. Eat things i love. I really really enjoy the life now. Thank God, thanks to everyone who bring the happiness to me, be with me, around me, make me smile all the time and help me to solve the problems. Hope i bring happiness to you all also. I wanna apologize to my roomate for my bad temper, I will control it. Sorry, please forgive me.

Thanks again to whoever and to whatever for everything. Appreciate everything I had. Thanks that i am still alive. Enjoy my life to the maximum!!!!! Love life!!
Love Love Love Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment