珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Obstacles

It's so painful. During my 3rd fight, i fell on the ground and hit my backbone. It's the most severe injuries i have got. The moment i fell, i thought i would have die already, i thought i could never stand up again. The pain i still can remember. Thank God that i am ok right now. I can walk around and move. Just that i need to take care of my back now. When I bend, squad, wear pants, sit down, it's painful. Everything, every movement, i need to do slowly, like playing Tai Chi.

I really feel so bad after the injury. Why would i so stupid, fall also dunno how to fall and injured myself. All the other pain on hands and legs are seem so small case compare to this. This injury deduct my confidence one more time. Again and again. I have tried so hard to gain courage to fight. When can i become stronger?? I want to be strong!!!!

Nevertheless, i will become stronger since i didn't give up! Please let me recover faster! i want training!!

You are there for me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment