珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

X'mAs WiTh ThE gALs *WiThOuT yOu*

Greetings everyone!! I started my Christmas watching Avatar with Mun chin, Shiau peng and Hor shin (managed to come out even though she's sick!Muaksss!!) Avatar is really a great movie, but, this is the first movie i watched without you. Emptiness started creeping in. I felt so unsecured without you by my side in the cinema. Your hands are so warm whenever you hold mine when i'm cold. You always said i'm so lun jun and you hold me tight. Urghh! miss you alot. Just found out from Facebook that you were disappointed with Avatar and the Christmas eve. Hope that you are happy with today's Christmas.

The beginning part of the movie gave me a feeling "When will this movie end? (since i'm not so concentrate). However, it attracted me when Jake Sully started to ride his Avatar!! And i cried when Human Being as ALIEN Attacking the Pandora!! The greediness of Homo sapiens made me feel disgusting. I was so sad and painful. Think about it when there is alien attacking us, attacking the Earth!!The synopsis of Avatar is really great that it could catch audience hearts. The pureness of the Na'vi's soul towards their mother nature and everything around them including accepting human being as part of them impressed me very much. The movie had a good ending in which i think majority of the audience will like it *including me*.

Once movie ended at around 2pm, we went for lunch at 欢天喜地 - huan tian xi di. haha. I did not know the english name of the restaurant, forgive me please. After the meal and some chitchat and photo taking sessions, we headed straight to the Padini Concept Stores. The girls tried some clothes on and i tried on one. Peng so happy that she spotted a few tops and bought 2!! I was not so, erm, paying attention during the lunch and the padini's time. I was thinking a lot of things and I was wondering what are you doing right now. Are you enjoying your Christmas? Are you happy? And I didn't received your X'mas wish made me feel so down. Hmm, it's ok since that's your decision as long as you are happy !!whee~~

Time passed fast after we took photos near the stage and we decided not to go home "so" early. haha. We boarded a taxi to Greentown for RM10, seasonal price or normal price?? The Taxi driver seemed like do not know exactly where Friday is, ended up we walked around Greentown to find a cafe or some restaurant to sit down. We chose 讲是讲非 in which i also didn't know the English name of it *apologies*. Hor shin and me felt hungry because the porridge we had just now is hmm...u know, so we had our dinner here whereas mun chin and Peng ordered drinks and dessert only. Hor shin looked so tiring because she is sick. kesian-nya. We had a great laugh and photo taking session a.g.a.i.n. Thanks to my brother who brought the camera home in time!!

We were actually exhausted but we still chose to switch place, to 老地方 = delight cafe. I knew the cafe name because the waiter gave us some kinda name cards, haha. This time we just ordered drinks and play with cards and UNO. And our Miss Mun Chin finally know how to play 大老二 = Chor Dai Dee?? Congratz! Same, we had Photo taking session and Hor shin beh tahan already and we back home at around 11pm.

This is the first time I was outside lepak-ing and enjoying myself with them for 12 hours. Even though i was not-in-the-enjoying-christmas-mood for half of the time, i managed to pulled myself and switch to the enjoying-christmas-with-the-gals-mood during and after the dinner. sigh~ i miss you. I just wish my wish can come true.

It's 2am now. My hair already half dry, i think i should sleep because damn tired. Good night people. You are always in my heart. Happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment