珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

lOnElY cHrIsTmAs EvE

I miss you so much.

I knew you had gone to KL and had so much fun and i was left alone, here in ipoh, with a broken heart.

I need you now. T_T

Tonight will be a lonely Christmas eve for me and blogging here for nothing and can't see you and you won't think about me. Memories keep flashing back in my mind. The eve we had together. So much fun and so sweet and the present you gave me. I would never forget it. I believe you are not a bad person. I knew you need time. I knew you need freedom now and as many days as you want. And i will be here, waiting for you. It's ok as long as you are happy enough and i can see your smile. How i wish i never break up with you and had a sweet Christmas together. And if you really want to be with your friends for Christmas, i can sacrifice mine. I can. I won't be disappointed and i'm transformed.

As what you have promised, to take care of me forever.

I knew you meant it. I know you want your time now, and i will not disturb you. But, can you just call me or just message me, wish me merry christmas? I need you, seriously. My Christmas wish for this year is let fate brings us back together and be forever. My dreams will be continued when you really mean forever. If not, i will be single for the rest of my life.I mean it.
Merry Christmas to you and be happy and may your dreams come true. You are a good guy. I love you.
Last but not least, i wish all my besties and friends and lecturers and family and all the people i know a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment