珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Time Flies

It's been a long time i never update my blog. Life is so unpredictable, you will never guess what will happen to us the next day. There is a you, in my heart, that I couldn't let go. Life is short, I always appreciate what I have and i will say what i wanna say before i lost the chance to say. I just don't wanna face the reality, don't want the thing happened. Time flies. I just don't feel like blogging cause my spirit seems gone. Gone when it happened. Don't feel like do anything and just sleep for days and nights. I laugh in front of friends and family as if i am pretending. I force myself to be happy, to be good! But,bad luck seems coming towards me, non stop. I never expect that in my life.I felt i am so stupid and mindless.

Everything is still fresh in my mine, the day we met, the day we be together, the day we had our first movie, the day we eat together. We had so many memories together, is it i did something wrong? is it i am not good enough? I can change, for you. Be a better gf, be more caring. It's already 2 weeks i never met you. I cried an cried and cried. I had bad cough and flu after the last paper. I miss you so much. I just cannot accept it. Why would it happen so sudden? It's so suffering. It's just too tough for me to face it. How i wish you will come back to me, one day, say sorry to me, you need me and promise never to leave me anymore. How i wish it could happen. I will just wait for the day to come, keep my love deep in the heart, for you. I believe there is eternity in love. there is forever love.

I hope you will be happy everyday and enjoy your life. I will always have you in my heart and my mind. I will bless you always. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment