珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

jusco j card day!!whee~~

I just got to know that J card members' day is yesterday and today, plus my mum wanna buy some clothes during the sales, haha, so we decided to have a shopping spree!! too bad i didn't have camera with me if not i will take the sales crowded photo.
We reached there at about 11 something and so lucky us, we waited in a parking aisle for 5 minutes, 2 cars were going off. We happily get our car parked and headed straight to the ladies department. the entrance of the department was crowded with people buying bags. I saw 70% and 50% discount on handbags. WOW!! I think those are branded bags because i didn't really look into them and by passed it.
Straight to the ladies clothes, chic avenue was the first destination. we roughly gone through some clothes and spotted a few t shirts of mum's. then goggles there, i grabbed a top and a pair of jeans. oh my God, 70 %, dirt cheap price. and tom's girl, grabbed a shorts and 2 pairs of jeans. Enough!! and went to try. the fitting rooms are so crowded and could not accommodate so many people, everyone have to queue up. finally, it's our turn. Finally, i chose the pair of jeans from goggles and the top. total is RM50 only. and my mum got 4 t-shirts randomly. It's time to makan makan. small secret( when we finished shopping only will feel hungry) haha.
We had late lunch and bought some cupcakes for my bro at home.lalala. once i get home, it's too tiring and terus sleep. shopping = tiring and war!!
hmm, today not bad, i think i didn't think about him that much. I promise myself that i will keep it deep in my heart. I wish he can be happy in his days without me and i will be happy in days without him. so, nitez everyone!!

p/s i will go jogging tomorrow if i can wake up!! whee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment