珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GrEaT dAy WiTh ThE GaLs~~

Another great day with the gals, mun chin, shiau peng, yu lee, soh chien and hor shin. We enjoyed ourselves very much in Kbox although it was just 3 hours only which is too little for us to sing. Mun Chin accompanied me when i was singing 分手快乐. Thanks, Mun Chin for supporting me and encourage me when i was sad. Friends are always with us no matter what happen. I appreciate the time we be together. We took photographs as usual. This is the first time i sing k with yu lee and soh chien. I discovered that both of them are actually very good singers!! Their voices are so nice. I hope we can sing again next time when we are having semester breaks. Till 5.30pm, we planned to walk to Greentown to have our dinner. Soh Chien had to go back,so we said bye bye to her. We will miss her always.
The place we wanna go is Friday, but according to Yu Lee, it's already shut down years ago and that's why we could not find it. So, we planned to switch to Delight Cafe, but too bad, it didn't open. After walking and wondering there, we finally decided to eat at Yeolde English. We had dinner and as usual, photo taking session. I felt so paiseh because a lot of people were looking at us when we were taking photos and we were so noisy. haha, that's what majority gals will do (i think so) We said bye bye with Yu Lee at8pm. She's so funny and fussy about the photos took with us. She's like didn't like most of the photos because her face is round but we didn't think so.
We switched place to Old Town Kopitiam which is just nearby because no other place we can go already. We all seems like become not guai lu already because we went out from 2pm and didn't go home for dinner. So naughty. I felt so guilty because use up alot of money and always bother my parents to fetch me. Thank you mummy and daddy, being so kind. Love you all always. At old town, ordered "Cham", which is one of your favorite drinks when there is no teh tik kopi. and now i feel so sleepy although i drank coffee just now, i think i already immune to caffeine. it's just doesn't work on me!! We spent time chatting and taking photographs. Omg, we just used up 4 batteries of hor shin's camera which is so so exaggerate. Means we took alot of photographs. haha. this is so unacceptable!!
We back home at 11.30pm and the blur shiau peng so forgetful that she didn't bring her hair band and pity her for being so blur till missed her mum's call and kena scold. kesian nya~~ Luckilly my parents didn't scold me for being late to home, so sweet. Muaksss!! I will be more guai lui d ler.
It's 1.41am now and you already offline from msn. Hmm, hope you enjoy your holiday. I am just wondering how will you have your new year eve? with your relatives or with friends? Anyway, just enjoy it. I wish u can be happy everyday and no worries. That's what my new year wish is.

No comments:

Post a Comment