珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

TiRiNg BuT eNjOyAbLe~~

I love these days very much. It's really tiring but i'm enjoying it. It's enriching. I slept for like 3-4 hours everyday. And some more so kanasai, every night i wanna sleep but awakened by the mosquitoes. They were really fierce. Bite me and bite Xian. Both of us could not sleep soundly. Hate mosquitoes. I really hope that tonight there will be no mosquitoes. Please. Beg you all. Go other place. Don't bite us. Please. Made me sleepy during lecture. I wanna pay attention!!!

This week went to help out at the booth of Phography Society's recruitment drive. So happy, because first day, there were 86 students joining our society. And 2nd day, there were 40 students recruited. Thanks for the supportive helpers to help us out. I had many things to complete. here are the list:
1. Post mortem meeting minutes
2. Activity Report
3. Exco meeting minutes
4. Penang Trip
5. Proposal to buy Studio light
6. Letter of Appreciation to Canon
7. Agenda
8. tidy up all the minutes to file
9. If no one help me keying in the new members, i might have to key in as well.
10. Assignments.

Life is so great. Thanks to my parents. Born me and teach me and trained me to be so tough. Give me chances to learn many things and b patient with me. I am really proud to be your daughter. I love you, Mum and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment