珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Non-stop

I am so so tired now. I cannot sleep now because i have to finish the HSBC YEA business plan. I have to persevere. I have to finish it. For time that being wasted for onlining and chatting, i need to rush now. Shoulder pain and finger kena cut just now. Ish. where kena also don't know. Stress nya. Midterms on tuesday, Friday and Saturday. And alot of assignment need to be hand in the following week and midterms again. non-stop. non-stop. Suddenly like to type a lot of words on the key board. Non-stop non-stop. Feeling so good. Seriously my typing skills improved a lot since i studied in UTAR. Thanks to assignments and assignements and reports and proposals and minutes and minutes and porposals and reports......never ends.... non-stop!!

It's 5am in the morning, I still have a lot to complete. I need a shoulder to rest on. a pillow also can. i miss my bed. Thanks CC, calling up at the right moment again. TIRED!! And my light in my room, ish, not functioning already. Called to the management and she said Monday only can come and fix it. ISH!! I don't want mosquitoes.

It's nearly break of dawn. Perhaps i don't need to sleep and staright away go see sunrise and had a breakfast. By the way, Kampar here just cannot see SUNRISE. Blocked by the "mountain". And i had twice mamak yesterday. It's not munasabah. Cannot. No more mamak this week.

Non-stop comes to an end. Gonna rush my business plan. HOpefuly it's presenatable enough although it is done only in less than 24 hours. hahaha!! wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment