珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Reality?

What is so fantastic about the reality? Can i just don't want to face the reality? It's disgusting. Can i find a place like Pandora, and stay there, just don't think about anything? I just wanna crap something here to release stress. I am strong enough to face the reality. I just feel bad sometimes. Always be a yes girl. Always try to challenge myself. I am just trying to change this kind of shit attitude. duhhh...

Since i am just the only girl in my family, with 2 little brothers, I must have been always acting as a big sister. Parents trained me to be strong, be tough. Not only to excel in studies, but to excel in other things. Thanks to them, i became strong and persevering in my responsibility. It's not that i am complaining or what, but, just that i need a shoulder sometimes, to rest on. Maybe I am not in my hometown and parents are not around with me, I miss you all, dad and mum.

The reality is cruel. Lots of people around you is wearing a mask, telling you something that is not sincere, doing things that hurt and harm you. In order to protect ourselves from all these, we have to be like them, right? But, honestly, I wouldn't be one of these kinda persons. I believe that if we treat them nicely and heartfelt, they will feel it, and they will change. I strongly believe it. God knows. On the other hand, there are kind people in this world, somewhere around the world where you maybe meet them or not, agree? Just appreciate everyone in your life, no matter they are bad or good, for sure you learn something from them. Grateful and peace.

And I know that I must work hard in this year of Tiger, treat everyone better and better, and of course not forget myself. I just wish that my dearly family, dearly friends, dearly mates and dearly dearly to be as fit as a fiddle and in the pink of health always, happy everyday. Besides, may the year of Tiger, will bring peace for the world, bring hope for people who despair, bring luck to people who wish. Stop the war, stop pollution, stop everything and go green!! I am sure you can do it.

Last but not least (macam sedang beri ceramah aje), Wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year and also Selamat Hari Kekasih!!

Sekian, terima kasih.

1 comment: