珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Seriously grateful

Had headache the whole day followed by eyes pain. I deserved this as i slept damn "early" everyday. Thanks to Ngar, Mei qi, Raymond, Seng Poh, Ah beng, Shu, Xiao bai, lok thim, heok theng, Kong, Ivan and roslyn. Thanks for talking to me or attempt to talk to me when i need somebody to talk to. And i realized i am not out of the group, it should be i always not in the group. haha. I care about this so much, and it disturbed me for the whole day.
Told myself don't care about it anymore, because, you are not alone. You are not perfect. You cannot satisfy everyone around you. You cannot make everyone happy to see you. You are homo sapien. You have emotions. You have your own way of thinking. You have your own likes and dislikes. You have your own opinion. You have your own perception. You have your unique personality. You are different. Everyone is different. You just CAN'T SATISFY everyone around you.

Damn. Man U just lost to Everton. And it was a tough game. Everton played very well. Everton deserved the 3 points.

I am going back to Kampar tomorrow. It's saddening. I have to go back to the reality. Full of assignments and midterm test. Aiks. I wanna tune back my biological clock, to a normal one. I am looking forward to a few things:

1. 25 Feb, Photography Society General Meeting
2. 26 Feb, a talk by a special one
3. 28 Feb, Carling Cup Final!! Man U vs Aston Villa. A must watch!
4. 3rd March, UTAR Model Search 2010 Finale (I hope i can enter as a photographer)
5. The day finished midterms and assignment
6. The day CC coming back to Kampar

Must remind myself, ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment