珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cherish the moment

Today did something rebellious but meaningful i think. I decided to visit my ex's family. I actually wished to visit them long time ago. Miss them alot. And i didn't inform him and just contacted his sis. haha. and i didn't tell my mum about this. So consider, rebellious. Feeling of driving alone to his house is really different with last time he drove me there. I somehow scared myself will got lost somewhere on the way. Luckilly, safely reached. His sister, ah po and his mum were there. Feeling of familiarity comforted my heart. Warm hospitality touched my heart. It's heartfelt.

My ex was there when i reached and we just had a single conversation. The situation was quite embarrasing. Luckilly his sister chat with me eased up the surroundings. And he went upstairs. And he went out when i was playing, erm, just kind of staring their new born puppies. They are damn cute!! And i took this photo from his wall photos. Tada~~

It's a girl!!

When i thought of wanna got off, his mum asked me to stay and have late lunch with her and ah po. touching. Curry chicken and Assam prawn, so familiar. And when auntie ask me about things related to our relationship, my tears dropped. beh tahan. And to my surprise, auntie gave me tissues. It was so touching. Auntie said she sokong me. haha. It's heartfelt. Even when my mum asked me about this, i also don't dare to cry. Caring and love from his family members dissolved me. They asked me don't think so much and work hard in studies. *hugs* We are still friends. I still remember during a dinner, auntie said:" we talked about heart, not materiality". It's so true and unforgettable. We chat for awhile, and i helped his sis to prepare chinese style pudding called "yan cai gao". It was fun! haha. And i got to go once finished. It's quite late already.

On the way back to Kampar, I cried. Reminiscing the old times with his family, joyful, fun and happiness. Memories tend to fade away, but, some memories will just stay. thanks for everything. I cherish it very much.

Today is the 8th day of CNY and hokkien people will have this celebration of Bai Tian Gong. how i wish i can join one of the ceremony and experience the lively atmosphere. Back to Kampar, alone in the hostel. Thanks Chee Choon, calling up at the right moment and i could hear the sound of firecrackers at the other side in Penang. bustling moment. nice.

Let me end my blog today by a pantun that i thought of it randomly, it's not nice.

Nyamuk di Kampar semuanya ganas,

Gatal sangat bila terkena.

Cuaca Kampar jugapun panas,

Kesian pelajar kalian tidur tak lena.

p/s: Paktor is not about 2 persons that be together, it's about 2 families.

你们的心意我收到了,在心中. 谢谢你们.

1 comment: