珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Thanks~~


Finally, Perfect Shot Penang, 10 and 11 April 2010, Penang trip, ended successfully. I sincerely thanks everyone who helped out a lot in this trip. thanks everyone who join the trip. I hope that all of you will gain something precious and enjoy the trip very much. This is the first time i tried to be an organizing chairman. First time in my life. I know i have not done my very best, but, it a good try though. Sometimes, i felt that i am not a good leader, but a good follower. Both have to be balanced up.
I don't have the charisma in which once you stand, people can see you. I know i can plan well and make sure every committee carry out their duties. Something quite embarrassing happened during the day morning was that i terlupa our officer following us. Luckily he called me on time, we were still in the campus and we could U-turn back to fetch him. And i realized i could hardly to express myself when facing the crowds of one bus. Always forget about things that i need to convey. hmm, maybe i need more training and practices. And i need more confidence.
Another thing is that i rather do it myself than asking my committee to do. I know a good leader will delegate task appropriately, but, i am just too afraid to bother them. I would need to be not so conservative and do what is suitable depends on the situation.

Good news is that, i successfully recruited as the emcee for the Orientation programme. Congratz myself because what i aim, i get it. Thanks that day i am not nervous and no hand shake. haha. And thanks to Seng Poh who asked me a question " what if the heritage hall electricity suddenly break down, what will you react?" haha, i get this question during the interview and audition session. Ish, and for the midterm marks, some i get quite high marks and some i get very low. haiz, i think this is what i expected, cannot blame anyone, because i studied last minute.

And this tuesday, Ms esther asked me whether i wanna join Talent time and be the assistant treasurer. And the next day, i went to the meeting already. And i have to hand in the budget tomorrow, means now. I just finish it. Hope that, it is ok and does not need to amend some more. My next semester will be very pack and i cannot stay in hometown for the whole sembreak. I need to come back to UTAR for the talent time preparation, emcee and the Chinese Orchestra performance. haha, alot of things to do.
~ My best shot~
Coming this saturday will be a gathering with the Wushu from Sg. Long and at night, will the UTAR 1st singing competition. Im going to shoot photo. And the next day, which is sunday, i am going to Taiping with the wushu gang!! hooray, trip again. I need to spend money again. This time we need to climb up the Maxwell Hill which take around 3 hours to reach the top. HOpefully i can manage it. haha. If not, cham lo...who's going to carry me on the back?

Here are more photos that i have taken during the Penang Trip --Perfect Shot Penang--





No comments:

Post a Comment