珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My FiRsT PiAnO lEsSoN

Everything came too fast and not predictable! I had wushu training last night and suddenlydon't know why we talked about piano and don't know why i accepted to be Zi Xuan's piano teacher. This is my first time to teach a student alone. I once had an experience to teach a few children theory under my teacher's guidance. And this is the first time am alone teaching from the beginning. Excited. Hope that i have done my very best!

~Cutie little Zi xuan~

After the morning jog with wushu gang, i went to find a manuscript book, but in vain. I decided to do one myself which is print out and photostated 30 copies.Finally, i ring binded it. tada~~ a manuscript book, D-I-Y.

Had a movie review session in UTAR before the lesson. The movie namely "Face the Giant" is indeed had a very inspiring and motivating synopsis. The lessons i could learn are never give up, have faith in our heart, don't quit and be perseverance. Intention and belief is very important and it affects our attitude and result. Plow the land and prepare to receive the results. God is there for the one who work hard. Thanks everyone if you lose and thanks everyone if you win. Be appreciative. You can do big things.

After that, i have to drive to Zi xuan's house. I still cannot recognize the route to her house, so, a few rounds in Taman Bandar Baru Barat, and i reached safely. (See, Zi yang, i can find by myself. hehe.) Had a great time with Zi xuan and she can learn and catch up things very fast. I plan not to overwhelm her for the first time. So, i started slowly. Beats, tempo, sing along and clap hands. Taught her black keys and middle C. What is spider, the correct position. As for theory, taught her treble clef and bass clef. Hope she loves both practical and theory. And thanks Zi xuan's mother for the refreshing honey lemon and cheesy lasagna. It's so so nice. It gave me confidence to continue teaching her and I'm sure i can try to make teaching piano as my part time job here. Have faith!!^^


Photos taken during UTP, me and her!!

p/s: gotto rush for class now!! tata.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know what ... im so proud of you! hehe

    if u dont know who am i ... let me tell u ... ur brother here =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. long time din here u playing d...hope next time we meet i can again enjoy that...gambateh ya~

    ReplyDelete