珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

SlOw DoWn



It's time to stop, hesitate, look around and enjoy the sceneries. It's beautiful, enough. I will be in great mess if i continue like this. Sunset is nice, even though you are not with your love one. The most important is how you appreciate it, your state of mind, your angles of looking at it.


Sometimes when i knew it's wrong, it will be hurting myself, but, i still go on with it. I mean i am just so contradict. It's the same theory as in when u always said you want to revise after the lecture, and end up, you are surfing the net instead of studying. This happened many times in your life, do you? It does ruin your life, very much.


After the break up, it's nearly 4 months. I changed a lot. I see things in different way. I appreciate now, not future. No dreaming of future. No hesitation. I make decision faster. Once i have the feeling to do so, i will just accept. Just no hesitation.


After so many busy days, i think it's time for me to slow down my pace, stop awhile and look around. Something beautiful that i have not even think of it.

Slow down, Pui Yee, you already did a good job, so far.

Dear my beloved mummy, thanks for everything you gave us. I am happy to be your daughter. I love you, mummy. Seeing your smile, your surprise expression, we are satisfied. We will try to be more obedient and not to make you angry. We love you. Wish you happy everyday, mummy. You are the best. Muaksss!!





2 comments: