珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ignorance = Pathetic

haha!! Want to laugh to myself kao kao. I know if you try, you have 50/50 chance, but if you never try you will surely lose. I tried, more than twice and I lost everytime. How pathetic. I tried and what I have got is ignorance. TOTAL ignorance. I believe in friends are forever. Friends are always the forgivable one. But, why? It's been more than a year till now.

So, it's ok. Whatever, I will accept, I won't blame. Maybe it's really me who didn't do my part well, maybe it's me that made people dislike me. I shall improve myself.

有时候有些事情是不能如愿的,你不能象小孩一样跺脚,或是闹别扭,吵翻天,说要就要,说不要就不要,是不可能的。一切是缘。 缘起缘灭。看到朋友在面子书上分享这么一句话“一生随缘,随缘一生”。 很有道理。就让一切顺其自然,讨厌我,不喜欢我,杯葛我,避开我,不理睬我都好,没有关系。对我来说,一旦是朋友,一辈子都是朋友。

祝不理睬我的人:安好。平安。快乐。每一天。

No comments:

Post a Comment