珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Love . Photography

After exam I have more time in tidying and editing my photos. Posting some of them in Facebook and I am surprised to get so many "likes" from my friends. *Happy*I really hope to learn more and of course, hope to have my own SLR, very much. Wish you all enjoy the photos.
Pinkish~
This photo taken when I was in foundation using my friend's camera.
Long time ago when I am still new in Photography
Kampar Special's
when I first got my compact camera Ixus 95 IS

taken when i was going for a trip in Taiping, bottom of Maxwell Hill.
It's a sweet memory that I could not forget though it's different now.
We went to Zoo Taiping the next day. The first time I was so closed with 500D, 18-200mm
Rhinoceros
kesian-nya
I am scared of this creature actually. It's cold blooded.
This is not a good shot.

This is the first time i took Chinese Opera with Hon Leong and Canisius. Thanks for teaching me many skills and advices. Using Sony semi pro DSC-H7.
Chinese Opera during The Ninth King God Festival
Chinese Opera during The Ninth King God Festival
Chinese Opera during The Ninth King God Festival
Chinese Opera during The Ninth King God Festival
Chinese Opera during The Ninth King God Festival
Chinese Opera during The Ninth King God Festival

Cheng Hoon Teng in Malacca
Taken during a trip to Malacca with Photography society
Kek Lok Si Penang
When going for a trip to Penang with photography society
Penang Spice Garden
Taken in Penang Butterfly Farm
DR Park in Ipoh
~Greenie~
taken in DR Park in Ipoh
Had a trip to KL and I brought along 450D, 50mm, 18-200mm lens and a 580EX II with me. Thanks Andrew! I brought 2 shapes, which is star shape and heart shape!! Here are the bokeh made!! What do you think?
When I was in Pavillion playing with shapes' bokeh
KLCC
Love this most, heart shape Bokeh-licious!
Don't know what this effect called. I just turned the lens.
Closed-up
Merry Christmas my friends!!
Random people in Pavilion
So cute!! Merry X'mas to you!!
So, these are my Journey of Photography. It started one year ago. Thanks my friends who have share their experiences with me, taught me, gave me inspiration. Thanks my friends who have lend me their SLRs. I appreciate it very much. I will continue to learn and improve my skills.

My passion towards photography will never end.
Love. Photography. Life

No comments:

Post a Comment