珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last hour of 2010


2011 is coming in no time! I realized I should write a post to say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011. Never thought that time can pass in a blink of eyes. It's now 11.22pm now. I am sure many of you are preparing to count down, maybe with friends outside, with family at home or in facebook! For me, this year I will be staying at home, have a good night sleep after welcoming the Blissful 2011.

Year 2010 is certainly a happening year to me. I have become single since the year started, organized Photo Exhibition, Penang Trip, became the Emcee of Mass Call, trained and participated in Sparring ( i never believe i can do it), become keyboard performer of Mysterious Night, photographer in various events, handed over the exco of Photography society, joining trip to Taiping, to Melacca and etc etc etc. All are unforgettable Memories~ And of course there were unhappy things for which I would certainly leave it to 2010. Dropping of results also reminds me to study well and study hard in Year 2011.

Of all things, I have learnt a lot from mistakes I did, keep reminding myself not to do it again. Laziness is the 1st thing that i need to get rid of. I still need to improve myself in terms of confidence, leading people, planning strategy, ways of communicating with people. Have known more friends from trips, from events and etc.

Another thing is, we must treasure every moment with the person around us, no matter friends, loved ones or family. Because life is so short. It's too short to grief. It's too short to be sad, too short to complain about things, too short to think about the bad things, too short to quarrel, too short to have war. So, everyone, put your hands together, help the people in need without hesitating, be kind to everyone around you, put a smile in your face at all times.


I hope 2011 will be a blissful, healthy, happy, peaceful year for everyone in the world. Hope everything goes smoothly and everyone happy always.

A new year. A new you. A new me.

Peace. Love. Enjoy. Happy.

1 comment:

  1. everyone learn from mistake....

    dont worry you will be better than past

    ReplyDelete