珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's December!!

Time flies. Never knew it could be so fast like this. Exam ended even the study week not yet ended. Been to a memorable yet adventurous event. *thumbs up and like*. you will never know!!

Changed my blog homepage photo. This time, the photo was taken by me! What do you think? I edited it a little, try to fade away the colors and yes, I love it very much.
*step by step, you will reach*

Recently listen to some nice songs and music. The first one is " A serene Afternoon" which is the first song you heard when u read my blog. =] Second song is "Last Christmas" by Glee! and also "Marry you". Try listen to songs by Glee! Really nice. And another song I would like to share is "Secrets" by One Republic.
Here is the Music Video

And another song which is "True Colors".
I found this song is meaningful. Everyone just show your true colors, because true colors are beautiful. It's like rainbow. Just show it. And that's why I love you! For everyone who appears in my life, my parents, my siblings, my friends, etc...

It's December! Jingle bell Jingle bell~~ Christmas is coming peeps. It's a day that full with love and happiness. Can you feel it?? What are you all plans? going out for movies? hanging out with friends with your love ones? No matter what your plan is, make sure you are happy and enjoy the Christmas. It's simple.

One of the reasons why i love Christmas is the Christmas Decorations. It is creative, colorful and full of joy. It gives you the feeling of happiness, peace and love. Don't you think so? These are some photos I have taken to share with you~
~Pavilion~
First time trying this effect!! hehe..
close up with some little Christmas decorations
Sometimes, you need to see things differently, sometimes far away and sometimes, go near.
You will find that it's amazing.
~Full with love~
I LOVE this! This is also my first time taking heart shape bokeh. do you like it?
~Can you see little stars?~
Merry christmas!!
~Can you see me?~
It's in KLCC!
~It's Purple!!!~(not taken by me but you)
I love the decorations. It's so special.
I wish I could decorate the same way as KLCC did.
These photos were not edited. It's original.
Merry Christmas!
May all of you enjoy the December and happy always!
=]
p/s: I do hope my little dream will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment