珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Malacca trip!!

I tried my best to finish my assignment before going for the trip. The night before the departure, i went to Uni Sports complex to participate in a Chinese Cultural night. It's indeed a very successful event. Well done, Jason and his team. Not much photo taken during that night. Pretty enjoy it because long time never joining an event as a participant. There are lots of food stalls and game stalls. Went there with CC. We caught 8 gold fish in a game. lol.

Zi Yan and Me
Jasmine, Fang Yi, Me and Zi Yan
Raymond and me (with Chee Choon's Prize)
Me and Chee Choon (Face full with oil)
The Chinese Cultural Night

The next day is the Malacca trip. We stay one night in Port Dickson. We have team building on the first day where we experienced alot of games that we played before when we were in small age which requires teamwork. The best one to me is the tug of war. My team won in that game most probably because Hon leong is in our group. Muahaha. Day in Port Dickson, I didn't spend as the meals are provided by Eagle Ranch Resort. It's the best place to have team building and experience obstacles training.

The morning before we depart
Branden and Me!! (Potato!! haha)
Eagle Ranch Resort
After team building!!
Lunch at Eagle Ranch Hotel
Obstacles training
Obstacles training

After Obstacles!! Love it!!

Me and Esther
Random mum and son at Port Dickson Beach
Me and Vivian
at the beach
After Port Dickson Seaside
team building
team building
inside the Eagle Ranch Resort Dorm
haha!! c my expression!
At the Resort

Me and Esther with the donkey or horse?
Branden and Jennifer!
Alwyn and me
Chicken Rice Ball
at A' Famosa by Wei Cheng
me and vivian! by Wei Cheng
A' Famosa
Satay Celup
lol
At Stadhuys
At Stadhuys

Around 11am, we depart to Malacca. We had Chicken Rice Ball as lunch and Satay Celup as dinner. In my opinion, never try satay celup because my stomach has been not comfortable for one whole week. not advisable to try la peeps. We visited the Stadhuys and A' famosa. Bus drivers were not behaving well, they always late and drove recklessly. However, everyone had a very good photo session. Take photo to their hearts' content. At night, we went to JOnker Walk. I bought alot of things! Lovely fans, clips, chopsticks (surname printed on it), a new hat and durian puffs!

Breakfast at the Hotel
love this picture!
zi yang, esther and me!
Ling Ching, Jeannie and me!
group photo before leaving the hotel
only us - Year 3 photo kaki ( we are old ady)
haha! me making crap face!
wei cheng and me in the bus
durian cendol with esther!
going back
john, me and Eiko!!!
me (photo by chee choon)
in the bus!!
me and vivian sleeping in the bus
The best shot of this trip think!! haha.


The next day, we visited the Baba and Nyonya Heritage Museum in which we were not allowed to take photo. Went to Jonker Walk during the day, I have bought a magnet little bear which i wanted it so much. it's so cute! That day lunch was cendol and Har mee of Melaka, it made my stomach feels sick. I think my stomach cannot afford cold beverage and lemak food. Then, we lepak in Pahlawan in which I was quite tired. Didn't buy anything from there. Had a sundae cone from McD and that's it, we came back around 6pm. The bus driver was quite unstable I can say. We played card games in the bus and it's craziness!! All in all, it's really an enjoyable trip. I LOVE this trip!! Love everyone in the trip. Hope we can have another trip before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment