珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

梦 . 现实 * Dream & Reality

Had an enjoyable yet tiring weekend. Moral kempen, enchanted fairytale night and also went to Sitiawan to visit the sea turtles. Nice =] Gain more experience in taking event photo. Thanks to Jennifer for lending me her camera and her gear and thanks Andrew for his flash gun. One day, i will have my own DSLR!! Not dreaming anymore! Love the bokeh by 50mm F1.4. Arghh!!

过了个很充实却很累的周末,星期六早上moral kempen,晚上拍event,星期日和武术的朋友去sitiawan看海龟。好充实!但是我好累啊!累也会让我的心情随之而改变。当然我希望每天都开开心心啦!看到身边的朋友们没烦恼,健康开心的过日子,确实很满足。星期一早上起来之前发了一场梦。呵呵!傻到!不过很开心。现实是没有但在梦里经历过也很满足!好真实! 哈哈!好傻。

welcoming our Encik Amir
our press conference
my group members
the whole group for the moral kempen!
jennifer and me!
hon leong, me, Jay Tsen, Canisius and Vince!
we all with Eiko!!
funny photo! we are shooting her!!
Me and Eiko!! She's so so sweet!
jennifer and me
finally me!!

P/s: 可以 喜欢你吗?

2 comments: