珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My 100th post!!

Went to Kellie's Castle for photoshooting! This is the first time I went in there because last time i came with chee choon, it is not open yet for the day. For your information, its opening hours is from 10am to 5pm. so, don't need to be so early!


Recently love this kind of vintage and retro feeling in my photos. LIKE!!

Penang Trip with family for relative's wedding. Visited the Straits Quay and able to grab some nice photos~


I ask mum to pose like this =P
And I pose like her too!! Do we look alike? =D


During the semester break, I have finished 2 novels which i had dragged for like 1 year. Fear the worst and Twenties Girls. Both are nicely written. I should have bought the latest book by Sophie, Mini Shopaholic, but, it's too expensive for now. I'll just wait for the paper bag version.

I have found out Erin Kim this sweet girl. This is a Rocketeer remix by Erin Kim, GOWE and Travish Graham. Very nice remix!

This is what i did when there is no electricity!



Went photoshooting at Gopeng Town with Foto Imej Perak before semester starts. Tried a few shots!! Retro Retro~




Here ends my 100th. It's like I am posting rubbish here, all campur campur like Ais Kacang. Hope you all don't mind.

Chinese New Year mood ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment