珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Exam perioD~~

Oh, it's exam again. 3 down and 2 more to go. Miss my blog. Thinking of finding a suitable photo to put. thought of it long time already. As usual, exam to me = last minute. Never study during study week. Stress me up. And last night sleep at 4am and 9am paper. so tired. Should i go sleep awhile or continue study or continue facebook or watch drama? I don't want last minute anymore, but, could I?

Ish, I long time never update my photos and my blog. Abit rusty. Have to upload the photos of my Penang trip with Wushu gang. Miss the moment with them.
This sunday is Mother's day, i should have gone home and celebrate with mummy. But, I have exam till next Tuesday. Nevermind, i will postpone the celebration with you!! Muaksss!! I will try my best in the last 2 papers!! thanks, mummy.

Caryn is going to move to Sg. Long soon. I will miss her alot. Especially during Man U match. If i had the chance to go KL, i will go find you, ok?

This semester, i will have a shortest sem break i have ever had. Only 1 week. gonna come back to kampar for the rehearsal of Mass call and admin briefing for the orientation week. Woohoo, abit nervous, but, new experience for me!! I will try my best for the Emcee.

Good luck everyone who are still having exam. Sembreak is coming!! borrowed a few novels to read! I am having backache now. Damn pain. I think i should have go and rest awhile. Will update next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment