珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Monday, March 8, 2010

HaPpY bUfDaY, mY dEaR yEe SiN!!

You are finally 21st!! My dear yee sin!! wakaka. Glad to have you with me always. This post is Specially for you. My dear yee sin. Thanks for understanding me in any kind of situation. Just so nice to have you. Appreciate you.
Happy Birthday, my girl. Dai gou lui lo, must sang sing la!!

Though cannot celebrate with you today, here's a soft copy of the cake. haha!! Will celebrate with you when i meet you!!


Me and you during a gathering.
I edited this with gaussian blur, nice??look soft right?


This is another one edited.Do you like it?
Wish you have a nice 21t birthday and everything will come to you smoothly.
All the dreams come true!!
You are the best.
love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment