珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, March 12, 2010

covertly like this

Touching up the business plan. Later 12pm will be the dateline. We are still rushing and touching up for the appendixes. Last minute work. Darn. Hope our hard work will not be wasted. It's 4.20am now.

Suddenly click into my facebook profile photos and i saw a picture of you and me. It's when we went to Taiping with canisius and friends. Still remember that last time whenever i worked till late in the night, you will still staying up and accompany me. That's sweet. A guy like you deserve the happiness you are having now.

The fact is, i busy up myself with a lot and a lot of activities. This can cure, and for sure, it can make me not thinking about the past, and live happily with my busy life. Arghh, memories keep emerging. I know what i have decided, but, i still remember the promise i made for you. Do you think that i was joking with you?

So contradictory. And because of this, i was like lost 1 of my friends. She had dispute of idea with me about this. haha, how pathetic!! What i can do, i have already done to "save" the friendship. I have done my part. Sorry have been said, and i didn't do anything wrong. Never mind. I realized that i am not good in having friends like u. I scared people away. Leave me alone. Go away. All of you, go away. It hurts!! so much.

I cannot do anything.
Surprisingly and covertly, i will still miss you.
At times.

p/s: 尽管如此,感谢你在我难过的时候陪着我。我珍惜这份友谊。谢谢你。

No comments:

Post a Comment