珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday vs Peak Period

Thinking of quitting my job after 2 weeks I started, but don't know how I tahan and how I adapt to it. It has been 7 months I am with this job. I like it sometimes and dislike it sometimes. blablablablabla...
Times flies and I think I always mention this in my blog. Never know I have abandoned my blog for so long. This time no picture, coz Im really working so hard for second half of the year. It is so different when you are working as compare to study life. To me, working = black and white life = routine = eat, work slp = not meaningful. I have less opportunity to got photoshooting, less opportunity to yumcha at night (uni frens not around, frens are working really hard, tired to come out, banyak reasons la, sometimes I lazy la)

Working people will love holidays, especially in Malaysia, where you will have deepavali, CNY, Thaipusam, Hari Raya, Christmas etc etc etc. so many public holidays. I always looking forward a holiday( I am lazy bum =P) This blog is so different with my all previous blog, and I think I am talking nonsense.

Stop writing nonsense now and I am gonna wish everyone a Happy 2012 ahead!! All the best and have fun!

Remember, life is too short to grief and to get frustrated。 So, cherish every moment and have fun!! Have a colorful life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment