珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Journey

It's been almost 3 months i didn't update my blog. So many stories and memories to be kept here. Today is the first public holiday i have since i started working on 1st June. I was lucky because I joined Deloitte Ipoh. Environment is good, people is good. The things u need are the heart to learn and never give up. Still, working in audit firm is tough, fast pace, serious, alert all the time. I had a few sleepless night having to dream those working papers, excel, etc. Not as glamorous as portray in ACCA or CIMA ads, with laptop bags and power suits. It's a different story.

If you had a dream, don't ever stop dreaming it, work hard and fulfill it,
IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE.
Understand?

I had a dream, if I have a choice, I will fulfill it. Too bad, I cannot make it.

******************************Flash back to the month of May***************************

Before leaving UTAR, had a nice steamboat with them. Enjoy every moment. Had nice badminton session too!!
steamboat with wushu gang!!
hahaha!! can put this be your profile picture?
nice dinner~
wish to have it one more time!!
preparing!!!
meal after badminton time!
chim and me!
sweet couple~
when can we play badminton again?

******************************that's the end of the utar life******************************

Here comes my little vacation to Johor and Singapore!!
what am I waiting?

tada~~
Im in Singapore with my cousin sis and her family!!

little zhi wei!!
with popo and mummy oh!!
haha!! so cute ler~
zhi wei ar~~
with the "who are you?" expression!
Harlo~ I am bathing~
Muahaha, i am in good mood!!

zi yang with zhi wei
me and her!

Went to Singapore to visit cousin sis and her family. This is my first time went there. Singapore is a planned city, systematic, fast pace. This is my first impression towards Singapore. Thanks to her warm hospitality. And met her cute baby girl!! Next time meet her i think she knows how to walk ady!! I hope she will remember me!! Managed to visit few places for the 2 days 1 night trip.

Here comes to China Town (牛车水)
China Town Street
People copying sutra
Model of the temple
It's really magnificent
Statue
I look so fat!
shh~
bathing buddha
Aunty look!!
nice?
Orchid
the temple!
outside the temple
Im in the middle of the street, take risk to take this picture!
It has a few floors. Whole building is air-conditioned, impressive!
back street - so clean, unlike malaysia
street
building
Guanyin temple, me and zi yang's friend - Yu Hian
Thanks for bringing us around!
me and dear~
my cousin sis!
my 大舅母
zhi wei ar~
Ez Link cards~ so cute!

**********************************Back to Johor**********************************

I have learnt to make Bazhang and also popiah from Zi yang's mum! haha, but im so slow lo! hard to learn!

Ba Zhang learning process~
successful lo!! but not yet complete without the string
aunty super geng!
nice!!
ingredients
Now is popiah time!
haha!! see the difference?
ingredients
tada~
wan tan mee! spicy d wo, I cannot find it in ipoh nor kampar
At batu pahat, Zi yang's Ah Gong house~
Best in batu pahat
so many sweets!!
look at the sky~
zi yang and mum and bro~
Melacca, here we come!
Stadhuys~
quite nice d nasi lemak~
blek~
nice lok lok leh, very special~
wuwu! wanna eat again~
mouthwatering!
say bye bye to aunty~

Finally ended my short trips after my graduation. Not even one month break, i need to start working. It was indeed a short and sweet trip. Had very nice memories. Thank you~




No comments:

Post a Comment