珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sembreak

The sembreak ended a week ago and now only im blogging about it. First is outing with Xian, Peng and Hor Shin.






And it's my little brother birthday. We celebrated with him.






Last thing for sembreak was the Penang Trip and Canon Photo Marathon. It was certainly an enjoyable and tiring trip. And I fell sick on the first day, so unlucky. Thank you Chee Choon, En Ying and Chee Choon's family for taking care of me and of course the "tripmates" - Eiko, Canisius, Zyan and See Tao for taking care of me too!! ~Friendship Forever~ And I hope we can go for the second trip together!!






It was fun taking photos, walking around the Penang and the food (but i can't try) too bad...And we took bus together back from Penang to Ipoh(Sri Maju Express), from Ipoh to Kampar (with Kinta bus where we ate dust in the bus) More photos in my facebook - photo album of Penang Trip http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=294026&id=592531124

Back to Sem reopen, I don't have class on Wednesday and Friday, weird timetable, and I didn't get my car sticker, but, never mind, it's only last for 7 weeks. I can bear with it. hiak hiak~ Happy studying People~

No comments:

Post a Comment