珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

21st birthday

Thank you my family, ex classmates, my classmates, my foundation classmates, my house mates and friends for the presents, celebrations, surprises and wishes. I appreciate them a lot!! It's you all who made my birthday special. Days with you all are sweet memories to me.
Thanks mum and dad who brought me up all these year. without both of you, I don't even exist in this world. I am grateful.

Thanks to my cute little house mates for the super memorable birthday which i need to jot down. They have organized everything but have forgotten to ask me out. haha, ended up they finished the cake without me!! so cute!! thanks for the lovely arrangement and the bonsai pressie! I do really love you all. forgive me for not yet upload the photos.

21岁了。
长大了,不应该让父母担心了。
长大了,要懂得照顾父母和弟弟们。
长大了,要学会坚强,不再哭泣。
长大了,要学会独力,跌倒了,自己爬起来。
长大了,要勇敢,不再逃避。
长大了,要更加努力,别再做懒惰虫。
长大了,要懂事,做弟弟的好榜样。
长大了,要承担,不能虎头蛇尾。
长大了, 要更懂得把握机会。
长大了,要多笑,让身边的每个人都开开心心。
长大了,要把握每分每秒,没多余时间做多余的事情,想多余的事。
长大了, 要更懂得疼爱自己,多给时间自己。
长大了,是时候向梦想出发!
加油!


No comments:

Post a Comment