珍惜每一刻,就像黄昏一样。Cherish every Moment, Love Life.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome to Pui Yee's Dreamyard

Wow, i own a blog now. Actually my purpose to have a blog is to post the photos that i have taken and share with others. I love taking photos very much. Whenever i have a camera on my hand,even a hp camera, i will take photos. (Not myself of course)
I really love snapping the very moment that is memorable to me and to everyone. However, i have no phototaking skill. I hope i can learn from now and improve on it. Welcome, whoever is interested in snapping photos, do give me advices and comments.

This is the very first photo that i have taken using Beng Chun' handphone's camera.
~cutie flowers~ (out of focus)

This is the next photo still using beng chun's hp's camera.
~lovely whitey~ (abit blur)

The next one is the bamboo area in UTAR (by the way, all were taken in UTAR)
~peacefulness~

Another flower
~Whitey with yellowish~(not bright enough)

Sceneries taken from Block B, Second floor
~KTAR overthere~

The last one using beng chun's hp's camera
~mysterious mist~
These are the photos taken using a hp's camera. haha. I think is 2 years ago when i was doing my foundation. yamn~~~ It's about 1 am. Wanna rest now. Nitez world.










2 comments:

  1. thanks kar pui..long time never see u d..miss u lots..hope u hapi in india and owiz hapi with wat u doing..hope u as fit as a fiddle always.

    ReplyDelete